I have to admit, last year was the first year I ever had a Cadbury Egg (or it had been a VERY long time since I had one) and I fell in LOVE! I have been addicted to them and have to control myself whenever I have them in my house, so as you can imagine, taking pictures of these Mini Easter Baskets was not easy. On the other hand, these Mini Easter Baskets are very easy to put together.
You can use these as part of your table setting for the “Kids Table” (or the “Adult Table”) at Easter Dinner, use them for a party favor or a little treat to pass out to friends. I’ve created 5 different colored printable baskets, or you can use your own scrapbook paper and use the Blank Mini Easter Basket printable here to print on the back. They’re a fun addition to your Easter celebration and they’re totally budget friendly.
Here’s what you’ll need:
-Mini Easter Basket Printable (grab the downloads below) or (blank version here)
-Glue or Double Sided Tape
-Grass for Easter Baskets
-Easter Tags (download here)
JD really wanted to help and did a pretty good job (sort of). When I asked him not to squish the “basket,” he couldn’t help himself, so the picture of the pink basket is a little squishy thanks to this kid. 🙂
1. Cut out all of the materials.
2. Fold along the dotted lines on all four sides.
3. Fold down the tabs and place double sided tape or glue onto the tabs.
4. Stick the tabs onto the inside of the box, making sure the pattern is on the outside.
Your box should like this when all of the tabs have been taped or glued.
5. Insert the handle on the inside of the box with tape.
6. Cut out the “Happy Easter Tags” and attach it to the handle with string.
7. Insert the grass and your Easter Treat and you’re done!
Download this Purple Polka Dot Mini Easter Basket here.
Striped Mint Mini Easter Basket – download here
Pink Mini Easter Basket – download here
Multicolored Mini Easter Basket – download here
Green Chevron Mini Easter Basket – download here